PM Stephen Harper Message to the Nation

Canada is now a target for Terrorism and other Extremist Threats, and Prime Minister Stephen Harper has been VERY clear...... Canada will not be intimidated by a Global Terrorist Jihad!

''Let there be no misunderstanding: we will not be intimidated. Canada will never be intimidated.'' -PM Stephen Harper

Canada stands Strong and Free!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

I will continue to believe.....

As a human being, as a proud Canadian and a strong believer of Peace, I will continue to be what I have been for so many years.....a kind individual that believes in World Peace and the best for every single citizen of my country and the whole world....BUT!

As a sheep dog, a defender of what is right in this world, I will always step up to defend the weak one and will not live in fear! NEVER!

You come in Peace, I will be your Brother.......You come in War, I will be your worst Enemy!

''..... Canada will never be intimidated'' -PM Stephen Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment